The key drivers for the project include:
- Accommodation for a family of four
- Flexibility of space incl. open-plan kitchen / dining / social area
- Generous master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- Ample storage located around the property
- Detailed and constructed to a quality beyond that of a standard national housebuilder
Design work for the project commenced in January’17, with a submission for Planning Approval made in February’17. Scope included pre-qualification (commercial and quality) of appropriate constructors with a view to commencing construction in 3Q17 and completing in 2Q18. Construction is scheduled to complete in September’18.